– Robust constructions for large and medium openings.
– Optimised for highest structural stability.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– Rigid and capable to operate under heavy loads.
– Excellent thermal insulation and water tightness characteristics.
– The E50 ensures maximum natural interior light.
DESIGN & FINISHES
– Contemporary aesthetics within a straight-line design.
– Easy operation with lift and slide mechanism.
SAFETY / MAINTENANCE
– Possibility for mounting anti-burglar hardware.
– Minimal care or need of cleaning.
E50 is one of the most modern thermal insulation systems ETEM. Designed for medium and large openings, E50 combines the trends in modern architecture with the needs arising from the strict standards for energy conservation.
In designing E50, we took into account parameters such as the growing need for a brighter building interior, the ease in operating the window, safety, energy conservation, and protection from severe weather conditions.
E50 is a system designed to cover a wide range of requirements, in both existing and new buildings, that have medium size and large openings. The system is rigid and capable to operate under heavy loads resulting from the large glass surfaces, while it is subtle enough to be used for smaller windows.
With a 50mm sash width and innovative design, E50 is a robust system with excellent thermal insulation and water tightness characteristics rendering the system an ideal choice for the majority of residential and commercial applications.
- Watertightness 8A
- Resistance to high wind loads up to class B3 / C2
- Air permeability, class 4
- Sound reduction index dB 40 dB
- Burglar resistance tested to RC2
- Thermal insulation Uf (W/m2K) 3,0
- Thermal insulation UD (W/m2K)* 1,7
- *Sizes: 3.000 x 2.480 mm και Ug=0,7 W/m2K
- Installation depth in mm 50